Monday, September 18, 2006

kiddie crazy

One would think I feed my children chocolate and soda the way they run around! Tonight we had our first "Preparing for Kindergarten" Class, and I feel like I need a prepare to prepare for the Kindergarten class. I thought this class might be different, older children=more peaceful playing. But wow was I wrong. The children were pretty mellow at first, mostly because it was the first time they met the teachers and the new toys, I suppose they were overwhelmed! Then the kids had a snack and it lit a fire beneath their little butts!! I just had to sit back as my little angels turned into little devils before my eyes, it was amazing; the halos disappeared as they threw their wings off-literally and tried on devil horns, forgot their manners, stepped ahead in line to slide down the slide and ride the kiddie cars. My pink cheeked little sweeties were the "life" of the party and despite their lack of manners at times they did appear to be having a fun time playing. It is good that only have another 12 weeks left of class...wow 12 weeks left?!?

1 comment:

Vikki said...

I see that you have figured out blogger!

I'm sure the girls were wonderful...