Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Organic Dog

Teddy Monster
No kibble for this four legged friend. Amongst his attempts at eating wood chips, pizza from the table, paper from the garbage, are my au-natural dinner preparations for his poor, sick tummy. Go figure sick tummy after all of those additives.

So for my Teddy boy's dinner preparation last evening I laughed at my attempts to heal his previous "bad-eatens" for the week. The dinner preparation included boiled ground beef and brown rice, four carrots, cranberry powder, and three tablets of glucosamine and chondroiten.

I think our beast is eating healthier then us, hopefully his tummy heals soon.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Let me send over some applesauce snack cake.

you know i also have this great vitamin powder i make for gunnar. i should bring you the recipe.