Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Call me crazy but...

I am spending Christmas with my in-laws... this will not include bed bugs or psycho animal fights and bites as previous posted, oh no, this Christmas we will be enjoying the slopes skiing (hopefully if there is snow). So along with dreaming of a white Christmas, I also find myself dreaming of peace and tranquility. I really hope that is possible, because days with my in-laws tend to turn into chaotic messes with a lot of anxiety and an absence of ativan.

4 comments:

Vikki said...

I can't help you with the ativan but I hear they still sell Mini Whites up in your area...

Kristin said...

I have a whole bottle of Xanax that I am not using at the moment. I could bring some to you tomorrow.

Colleen said...

Do you think it would be illegal to mix up a hot totty with Xanax for my Ma-in-law?

Anonymous said...

i bet you can find some peace among the madness.