Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ahh...relaxation

I look to my left and I see Teddy on the couch where he should not be, but his position on the couch is most peculiar- his head is on one side, his front legs have fallen to the floor and back legs are on the other side of the couch.

What is it like to be so relaxed and comfortable? I do not remember the last time I was relaxed so much as to have drool coming out of my mouth and my arms hanging off the couch while my legs securely sat on-top.

I worry too much...when I heard the small plane flew into the apartment complex today I thought "oh no, not this again". I suppose many people thought the same thing. I think I just have to let the worry go.

Oh my, now Teddy's head is on the floor too, silly boy! In my next life I can only hope to reincarnate as a dog to an animal loving family.

No comments: