Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My dear sweet child (Kylie)

I will start off as "You bring us such joy!"

This evening I realized just how far your sweetness stretches as I was cooking dinner for the family and teddy and I saw you hiding behind the spice cabinet door. I imagine you rearranging the spices as is often the case as you hide and giggle, but then I hear a sudden scream and then I see white powder flying in the air. As quickly as I look at you I see you dancing in the white powder. I imagine you were dancing in terror as you saw the spilling of baking powder spilling off your hair, your hands and all over your beautiful red cherry shirt. I know you hate to get dirty, but I cannot imagine why you have a smirk on your face.

As I try to cuddle you during your fearful state, you run off and grab Kelsey's beads off of the table. I imagine you must have been frantic because you threw the beads across the living room and then began jumping and throwing your arms around. Oh how the whole thing must have marked you for life, it did me!

No comments: