Friday, October 27, 2006

Sexy Halloween

...I don't think so-not in my house at least. This in the response to a visit to Target and seeing what they have as children's costumes. Sexy cowgirls, slutty temptresses, and nearly naked genies. The only place to find a full coverage costume is in the gender neutral infant and toddler costumes, which my children are soon to outgrow.

Looks like I am going to be sharpening my sewing needle in the Halloween's to come for some appropriate full-coverage costumes. We are fortunate to have this year's costumes taken care of by a borrowed lions costume for Kelsey (thank you Vikki) and a hand-me-down Lady-bug for little miss Kylie (courtesy of Kelsey).

I could go to a bad place with this entry, but I will fore-go the paragraph on children prostituting themselves for candy in their skimpy little outfits!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Thank God they have yet to make a Chippendale costume for little boys. Then I would have to blow Target up.